2011年3月31日星期四

@_@~

Today,


I'm here to update my blog


because someone complaint my blog is lack of picture~~


She is Miss Connie~~



Therefore,


this is updated specially for her XD

Well,

I would like to tell u what we did in Physics class last few day~

Firstly,


when i stepped into the lab,

i smelled the taste of coffee which was drank by Mr. Freddy~

n he was playing facebook game == (his level is mafia wars is 800++)


Then,


I went to take out a chair,

This is where i sat~^^ envy?


It is very very very nice to sleep =D


After that,


I took out my book to study~~

Organic Chemistry~

In the same time,

Yam & Chih Li are making a cover for the book,


She is using Freddy's "cellotape"(i don't know how to spell XD)



Yam is helping Chih Li



Cut Cut Cut~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's done~~

(That is chemistry book borrowed from library,CHih Li help to repair it~)


Last but not least,

It's me~~XDDDDDD

So 口妮 ,

my mission completed~~XDD

1 条评论: