2010年11月3日星期三

Aloha~~

Hello, my blog~~^^
Vege pao reminded me just now,
I didn't update my blog for a long long time~~
So i upload it lo~~^^

Luckily there is no spider web here...XD
Well, let me explain why i didn't update my blog for so long,
it's simply because i was busy with my school exam,
(final exam for this year~~woohoo~!!!)
HONESTLY,
i t's because of my laziness la....XD
Those who know me well know it~~^^

Okay,
let me describe what was I doing for these few days~
Ermmm....i can't remember it~!!!!
i need ginko liao~~ ==

Oh ya~!!
I had make a joke~~
Please read the conversation below,

Me : Eh~We go Sushi King for lunch eh~there is a promotion o, 3 salmon fish for RM 5 only~
Remy : Okay~~Let's go...
(When we were in front of Sushi King, we stood and read the poster carefully)
Me : It's worthy la...your favourite food leh~~although it's not as worth as the promotion that day (RM 2 per plate)...
Remy : Go in lo~~
(then, the waiter seat us and we looked at the train)
Me : E~~how come there is no 3 salmon fish in 1 plate de??
Remy : Ya lo...how come? eh~~excuse me~~(he talk to a waiter) how to order the promotion of salmon fish??
Waiter : Sorry sir, that promotion is on November....(October that time) (And he pointed to the poster somemore~~)
Remy : Okay Okay~~

-----End-----

Is this funny?? We felt very embarassed that time!!!!
How coult it be?? both of us with 2 pair of eyes didn't see the date on the poster....==~

But i think positively,
At least i learnt something, READ every word on the advertisment poster before you makes a decision!!!
hahahha~~~ =)

Hence, think positively~
思想积极的人就像太阳一样,走到哪里亮到哪里,
思想消极的人就像月亮一样,初一十五不一样!!!

没有评论:

发表评论